All Source Counter Terrorism Analyst (Job Number: 194733)
SAIC currently has openings for All Source terrorism analysts to support a national level customer in Washington, DC.
- The successful candidate will use their all-source analytical skills and prior experience supporting counter terrorism operations or knowledge of radicalization to research and produce strategic and operational analysis on terrorist activities and operations.
- Will evaluate intelligence reports and collection requirements and propose new collection requirements to meet current and anticipated needs.
- Will collaborate across the Department and with components, the Intelligence Community and state and local fusion centers.
- Written output will include analytical assessments, memoranda, power point briefings and presentations tailored for senior government clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of six years of related experience. Master’s Degree considered a plus.
- Requires TS/SCI security clearance
- Excellent communication and writing skills required.
- Should be skilled in MS Office suite, Analyst Notebook, and Intelligence Community counter terrorism databases.
SAIC is a FORTUNE 500® scientific, engineering, and technology applications company that uses its deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the nation and the world, in national security, energy and the environment, critical infrastructure, and health. The company's approximately 41,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and selected commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Va., SAIC had annual revenues of $11.1 billion for its fiscal year ended January 31, 2011. For more information, visit www.saic.com. SAIC: From Science to Solutions®
Job Posting: Nov 19, 2012, 11:34:18 AM
Primary Location: United States-DC-WASHINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
SAIC, Inc. is a provider of scientific, engineering, systems integration and technical services and solutions to all branches of the United...