inVentiv Health offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations. |
inVentiv Recruitment Services , a division of inVentiv Health, offers unparalleled Direct Placement and Project Sales opportunities with our numerous clients for highly qualified and accomplished candidates. Our Team has successfully partnered with over 200 Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device companies to recruit top sales and clinical talent. In just the past 5 years, inVentiv Recruitment Services has placed over 9,000 field-based Sales, Clinical and Management professionals with our Clients.
The primary responsibility of this position will be development and management of a designated territory with the goal of maximizing physician referrals. This role is responsible for encouraging referring physicians to identify qualified bariatric surgery patients and refer to surgeons while:
- Achieving quarterly and annual sales goals
- Identifying key influencers and achieving designated physician referrals.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Pharmaceutical sales experienced required
- Metabolic, Diabetes, or Cardiovascular experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of marketplace required
- Patient education a plus.
- Self-routing experience preferred
- Ability to identify decision makers and influence decisions
Benefits: At inVentiv Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance:
- Competitive Compensation, Bonuses and Fleet Vehicle
- Generous Paid Time Off & Company Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision package
- Matching 401k
- Dedicated Training and support
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- Other personalized quality of life conveniences
EOE: inVentiv Health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.