The Allocator is tasked with ensuring the accurate execution of allocation and supporting the DC daily production goals while balancing store inventory expectations as determined by the Company.
- Allocate receipts to new and existing stores based on inventory plans at the department and classification level.
- Responsible for managing system parameters to determine the appropriate allocation method for maximizing sales and inventory turnover.
- Partner with Planning team to develop and utilize seasonal selling by classification, region and climate via consolidations & analysis.
- Generate and maintain weekly reports to analyze performance, inventory levels and distribution methods at the store level.
- Review assortment plans to the class level using store grades and performance groupings; Partner with buyer to ensure proper sku level buys being executed.
- Analyze and Identify current sales trends based on store performance; review store inventory plans by dept/class to effectively balance distributions.
- Work with the Buyer and Planner to achieve class merchandise goals.
Associate or Bachelor degree preferred; 2-3 years of related retail experience at store/corporate level
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel; knowledge of retail software inventory systems preferred
- Strong analytical skill with attention to detail for opportunities to maximize business
- Readily grasps numerical concepts and interprets system information accurately
A'GACI was created by two brothers in 1972. Since then, the company has gone through many changes, but A'GACI has stayed true to its loyal...