The Allocator is tasked with ensuring the accurate execution of allocation and supporting the DC daily production goals while balancing store inventory expectations as determined by the Company.
- Allocate receipts to new and existing stores based on inventory plans at the department and classification level.
- Responsible for managing system parameters to determine the appropriate allocation method for maximizing sales and inventory turnover.
- Partner with Planning team to develop and utilize seasonal selling by classification, region and climate via consolidations & analysis.
- Generate and maintain weekly reports to analyze performance, inventory levels and distribution methods at the store level.
- Review assortment plans to the class level using store grades and performance groupings; Partner with buyer to ensure proper sku level buys being executed.
- Analyze and Identify current sales trends based on store performance; review store inventory plans by dept/class to effectively balance distributions.
- Work with the Buyer and Planner to achieve class merchandise goals.
Associate or Bachelor degree preferred; 2-3 years of related retail experience at store/corporate level
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel; knowledge of retail software inventory systems preferred
- Strong analytical skill with attention to detail for opportunities to maximize business
- Readily grasps numerical concepts and interprets system information accurately
A'GACI - 17 months ago
A'GACI was created by two brothers in 1972. Since then, the company has gone through many changes, but A'GACI has stayed true to its loyal...