• 3+ years' experience in Allscripts Pro required
• Ability to work well with providers and end-users and integrate your skill set with the client's team required
ICG is seeking an experienced Allscripts Pro analyst, who has been involved with:
• Design Sessions
• Validation Testing
• Integration Testing
• Go-Live Support
• Production Support
• PM & EHR Experience required
Consultant may be required to travel to the client site each week.
Interested? Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know where you heard about us!
Learn what makes ICG a great place to work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9tVCSTrtUk
• Competitive pay and benefits with full-time and contract employment models available
• Industry-leading 97% consultant utilization rate
• Extensive educational opportunities
• Family feel and unrivaled support that can only be found in a small, homegrown firm
- 22 months ago - save job
We are committed to assisting our customers to optimize their systems, maximize the value of their business and clinical applications, and...