Aloha POS Specialist
Contract to Perm
Veredus is currently seeking an Aloha POS Specialist with 3-5 years experience in setup and configuration for a Contract-to-Hire opportunity with a client located in Orlando, FL.
Aloha POS Specialist - REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Knowledge of operating characteristics, capabilities, limitations, and service requirements of personal computers, peripheral equipment, and network operating systems.
• Knowledge of hardware and software used in ALOHA POS
• Knowledge of current trends and developments in the field of information and hospitality technology.
• 3-5 years experience in setup and configuration of ALOHA POS.
Aloha POS Specialist - JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Identify the source of operating problems, including hardware and software for personal computer systems, POS, accounting and other business systems; analyze and assess the nature and degree of the problem and implement or recommend corrective action.
• Responsible for installation and re-installation of hardware and software for personal computers/workstations.
• Install and maintain anti-viral software for personal computers and POS workstations.
• Responsible for all support to ALOHA POS. Collaborate with Operations management to ensure timely modifications in order to minimize impact to service.
• Administer telephone system hardware; including simple moves, adds, changes and service issues. Coordinate complex moves, adds and changes with service provider.
• Responsible for maintaining quality of existing data and voice cabling; inspection and replacement of terminators, jacks and patch cords.
Aloha POS Specialist EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
• 3-5 years experience in a network environment.
• 3-5 years experience troubleshooting software and hardware problems.
• Aloha POS experience and knowledge in configuration center
• Working closely with team on existing help desk issues and project for the field
• Explain and document solutions that are implemented
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://orlando.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends—who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
• Medical Benefits
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Dental Benefits
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as “Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011” by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Veredus Corporation - 14 months ago
Veredus provides the best IT professionals for contract and permanent placement. By taking the time to understand each company’s...