David’s Bridal, the largest and most successful bridal retailer in the country, has grown to over 325 stores nationwide, and more stores continue to open all the time! We currently have a position available in Alterations as a Customer Service Rep to join our organization. If you are interested in the following position, please apply immediately for consideration.
The Alterations Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing professional and unsurpassed customer service to our David’s Bridal customers. They specifically provide detailed information about our alterations services and respond to customer inquiries. An Alterations CSR demonstrates our culture of trust, fairness, integrity, and accountability in accordance with David’s Bridal’s Core Values.
We are looking for a top-notch Alterations CSR who enjoys the hustle and bustle of a fast-paced environment. If you can provide customer, are organized, and would like to work in a positive professional environment, we would love to speak to you.
Competitive Hourly Rate
Required Experience: Prior sewing and customer service helpful
Alterations CSR Essential Responsibilities:
• Greet and escort all alterations customers to and from alterations for appointments
• Schedule alteration appointments and advise on specific details
• Press, steam, and spot clean merchandise
• Inspect all garments altered, steamed, or pressed to verify condition before final delivery to the customer
• Maintain housekeeping standards
• Flexible to work retail schedule including weekend, evenings, and holidays
• Manual dexterity to perform non-selling responsibilities such as POS terminals, steaming, and receiving and making phone calls
• Ability to move throughout the store, climb, balance, kneel, bend, twist, lift up to 10lbs, and stand
David's Bridal - 13 months ago
At David’s Bridal, we are committed to making dreams come true by offering consistently outstanding service to every...