Posting Job Title: Alternate Channel Manager
Requisition #: 135541BR
Posting Location: Coppell, TX, US
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable has an opportunity for an Alternate Channel Manager for our Texas Market.
This position defines, establishes, and manages the Regional Agent Channel (Agent Partner Channel) programs in conjunction with similar national efforts. Identifies prospects, and develops Regional Channel Agent Partner relationships. Works with Regional Agents to set revenue objectives and develop business plans to achieve sales targets. The Alternate Channel Manager will work with the National group, for Regional representation and coordination on National alternate channels. This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Essential Job Functions
- Creates Business Plan to establish channel and expectations of Agent business opportunities.
- Develops and implements Regional Alternate Channel marketing strategy to meet objectives and increase market share and profitability of products and services.
- Develops and manages Channel Agent Partner contracts, promotions, programs, and account activities.
- Forecasts, formulates, and manages market development budgets.
- Continually train the Channel Partners to ensure their understanding of Time Warner Cable's services is fully understood to increase potential revenue sold.
- Conducts weekly/quarterly reviews with Channel Partners and the Telesales groups.
- Analyzes sales reports and market trends, and identifies channels and account targets.
- Acts as liaison between executive management and sales organization to ensure corporate marketing plans and sales activities coincide.
- Tracks effectiveness of Channel marketing programs, and recommends pricing, promotions and programs to meet sell through and return on investment goals.
- Works with Regional & National Marketing, inside or outside agencies to develop promotions and promotional materials to increase sell through and return on investment.
- Prepares and presents ongoing reports to executive management.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Strong sales and team leader abilities.
- Extensive knowledge of data networking, telecommunications, cable, managed security, and remote access products and services.
- Understanding of network access technology and applications.
- Demonstrated history of developing and managing successful channel strategies and programs.
- Demonstrated history of exceeding sales quotas.
- Familiarity with customer premise equipment (CPE), routers, servers, IP security and VPN software.
- HSD and Ethernet Wan Technology and Deployment Strategies.
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent required; and five plus years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Willingness to travel within market up to 50% of the time
FCC Unit_TWC: HQ449
Controlling Establishment ID: 00351 - Coppell Canyon
Time Warner Cable - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...