At AlumniFinder, we’re continuing to invest in our organization by hiring talented team members. We’re expanding our relationships with our existing clients and looking to serve new customers … and we need to add sales professionals to our talented team.
Consider our opportunities if you:
• Want to be part of a growing sales organization
• Enjoy the atmosphere & attitude of a client-focused, performance-driven organization
• Have the vision, experience and skills to match AlumniFinder solutions with customer needs
• Want exceptional earnings for exceptional performance
AlumniFinder is looking for experienced Sales Professionals with the ability to hunt for new business & service existing accounts. If you’re new to the non-profit industry, we’ll show you the ropes – but you have to have established selling skills.
You’ll leverage a variety of data assets and technologies to maximize your clients’ data enhancement and fundraising needs. Your national client base will mostly represent the higher education space, ranging from small to large, along with other non-profit verticals. Each project will begin with the end in mind which is generally geared toward helping your customer identify, capture, retain or grow valued alumni/donor relationships.
At AlumniFinder, we recognize that our company’s success is based on our ability to make your life better while you focus on sales! That being said, we offer:
• A fresh start, as we’re currently hiring for our next training class
• Competitive compensation package, including above-target rewards for above-target performance
• Commission plans which are uncapped – there is no limit to what you can earn
• Autonomy to manage your client base and grow your earnings
• Lead assistance as you work to grow your book of business
• Product training and access to in-house SME’s to help you grow your skill sets … and your career
• Generous health insurance benefits; “gold standard” offerings including low deductibles, low office co-payments and affordable costs for day-to-day healthcare needs
• 401K plan with company match
• Employee referral bonus plans
• Casual dress and office environment
Candidates must have a track-record of success with new business development in a consultative sales environment that includes prospecting (including cold calling), proposal preparation, follow-up and sales closing techniques and preferably direct non-profit expertise. This position requires an aggressive pursuit of new clients which requires strong phone skills and an unsurpassed level of commitment to customer service.
You’ll play an important role in our goal to grow revenue. Contact us if you’re confident in your ability to:
• Maintain exceptional drive and discipline while working independently
• Exceed sales objectives
• Stay knowledgeable of competition, competitive issues, products and markets for AccuData solutions
• Prepare and present professional demonstrations and proposals
• Plan, negotiate and build relationships to deliver strategic solutions to prospective clients