Americas Promotions Compliance Manager
· Manages a team of exempt individual contributors and supervisors that typically support a moderately complex business unit (e.g., a regional supply-chain or country controllership).
· Responsible for hiring, setting and monitoring of annual performance plans, coaching, and career development; ensures that the proper tools are in place to support the team and the processes.
· Leads moderate to complex financial analysis for a global sub business or finance function, exercising a good understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives.
· Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of financial reporting and analysis to the business.
· Consults with business leaders to guide and influence strategic decision-making within a limited scope.
· Proactively identifies opportunities for process improvement and policy development and engages in the design.
· Actively reviews
· Ability to influence multiple organizations within a broad scope.
· Typically leads standard business or finance process initiatives within the sub-business or finance sub-function.
- Work with WW and regional finance, category, sales, and sales operations stakeholders to develop and improve special pricing approval processes
- Understand pricing and business strategies and ensures that these are reflected in special pricing processes, authorization thresholds, service levels, etc.
- Identify opportunities for improvement from a process, compliance and tool perspective
- Develop training and communication materials for special pricing analysts and community of stakeholders
- Develop proposals to improve promotion effectiveness and track budget spend
- Manage team of finance professional responsible for compliance and approval of all promotional and partner specific discounts
Education and Experience Required
- Finance or Accounting degree (MBA preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in a finance function.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
· Excellent analytical skills.
· Good project management skills.
· Good people management skills, including managing teams across geographies.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Strong business acumen.
· Good understanding of HP's policies and processes.
· Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is a multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA. HP got...