Title: Analyst, AOG Logistics
Reports to: Manager - AOG
The Analyst, AOG Logisticsis responsible for supporting Maintenance with critical part requirements to fulfill variable demands that impact the operation of the airline. This entails sourcing aircraft parts, initiating purchase orders, expediting existing orders, and coordinating logistics to meet the immediate requirement(s).
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Continuous follow up to ensure supplier and delivery commitments are met.
- Coordinate internal part movements.
- Maintain detailed records to include all pertinent information for each request.
- Communicate updates through reports with various departments.
- Work as a liaison between Inventory Management, Purchasing, Stores, and the Maintenance Operations Control Center.
- Proactively monitor loan and borrow activity, maintenance reschedules, MEL, CDL, NEF item activity, and other key departmental metrics.
- Observe and update information in Sabre maintenance applications.
- Identify interchangeable parts and seek Engineering approval for use of such parts.
- Other projects as assigned.
Required Education, Experience and Qualifications:
- College Degree in Business or related field preferred High School Diploma/GED with experience.
- Previous Airline/Aviation experience
- Previous purchasing and/or inventory planning experience preferred.
- General knowledge of using an illustrated parts catalog.
- General knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Must have the ability to handle multiple time sensitive tasks and work well under pressure while maintaining a meticulous attention to detail.
Many US airlines pledge allegiance to Republic Airways. The airline holding company's subsidiaries Chautauqua Airlines, Republic...