NorthShore Job Opening
NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore) is a comprehensive, fully integrated, healthcare delivery system that serves the greater North Shore and Illinois communities. NorthShore is committed to earning the loyalty of those who come to us for care and those who play a role in providing that care. Service Values which include: Exceptional Customer Service, Supportive Workplace Interactions and Professional Work Ethic, define the behaviors that each employee demonstrates with co-workers, patients and families, physicians, and visitors.
To learn about the many benefits to working at NorthShore, which include a supportive work environment that promotes professional and career development, recognition of our staff for providing excellent service and a competitive benefits package, please visit www.northshore.org/careers .
We are currently seeking an Analyst, Business Intelligence for our Finance Department. This position provides analytical support to finance, accounting and operational management. This includes developing complex queries using BI tools such as Cognos and Toad for Data Analysts in order to gather, analyze and report on various types of data.
This position is located in Evanston with easy access to the CTA and METRA.
In this role, you will:
· Develop queries against NorthShore proprietary databases
· Create timely ad-hoc reports for customers throughout the organization
· Develop and maintain reports that can be run either automatically or on demand
· Perform thorough analysis and collaborate with teammates to provide detailed and relevant results
· Serve as liaison between the H.I.T. data warehouse team and the end-users
· Act as subject matter expert regarding the data available in our databases
Our ideal candidate will have:
· Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, mathematics, statistics, computer programming or related field
· Previous financial or healthcare-related data analysis experience is preferred
· Experience using business intelligence software tools and/or writing SQL is preferred
NorthShore University HealthSystem - 15 months ago
NorthShore University HealthSystem provides care to residents of Chicago's north side and its suburbs. The health system operates...