Barclays is a major global financial services provider engaged in personal banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking, and wealth and investment management. With over 300 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
As a leading global wealth and investment manager, Barclays provides international and private banking, wealth planning, trust and fiduciary services, investment management, brokerage services and research to private and intermediary clients across the world. Additionally our clients benefit from access to the breadth of personal, corporate and investment banking expertise across Barclays, one of the largest financial services groups in the world.
Our mission is to set a new standard in wealth management by understanding our clients better than anyone else. In pursuit of this objective, we hire and develop only the best people in the industry. We look for talented, tenacious individuals who seek opportunities for self-improvement and career progression. Our long-term agenda can only be achieved through close collaboration and a shared sense of empathy, integrity and trust.
The Client Reporting team is responsible for supporting the Wealth and Investment Management Americas business by performing the following functions (which include, but are not limited to) Producing client statements; monthly performance reporting; and quarterly monitoring reports. To achieve these final outputs, the department is tasked with account coding, account reconciliation, corporate cash reconciliation, and performance reporting.
- Process client reporting activities on Axys.
- Reconciliations and Investigations support
- Exceptions Reporting.
- Cost Basis Updating.
- Research & Respond to all e-mails sent to the Client Reporting public group.
- Respond to work requests present by manager/supervisors.
- 3+ years experience in a data analysis role within the financial industry
- BA/BS Degree
- 2+ years of experience in investment/brokerage operations
- Knowledge of portfolio accounting and performance reporting systems
- Knowledge of performance reporting function is a plus
- Understands basic data processing concepts and terminology
Barclays Investment Bank
- 3 years ago - save job
Barclays Bank is the flagship subsidiary of global financial group Barclays PLC. The bank is primarily active in the UK, where it has some...