Title Analyst, Compliance Job Function Risk Management/Compliance Requisition Number 039883 Metropolitan Area IL-Chicago Loop Manager Position Non-manager Full-time/Part-time Full-time Standard Hours 40 Exempt/Non-Exempt Exempt Regular/Temporary Regular Job Description Under general supervision, provides support for Corporate Compliance programs, including researching risks, identifying issues, reporting, training, and other duties, as assigned. Detects and advises management of potential Compliance issues and recommends procedural changes. Knowledge/Skills Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations, usually acquired through formal education or experience, is preferred to review Compliance policies and procedures in order to ensure their adequacy and to monitor compliance. Analytical and communication skills required to analyze and summarize information. Organizational skills required to coordinate compliance activities. Major Duties 1. Monitors and reviews procedures and practices of partners to assure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements and adherence to internal policies.
2. Advises business partners on Compliance programs and applicable laws, regulations, rules and standards, including keeping them informed of developments or changes that may affect their area.
3. Responds to internal and external inquiries and requests for information to clarify regulatory requirements. May recommend appropriate procedural changes.
4. Assists in the development of Compliance programs and may act as a contact point within the company for Compliance inquiries from partners.
5. Identifies and documents any Compliance risks associated with the Company¿s activities.
6. Researches and develops analytical reports and solutions for issues being addressed by the department.
7. Participates in training partners and delivering communications on applicable laws and regulations.
8. Coordinates and/or performs activities related to designated Compliance initiatives.
9. Carries out Compliance-related activities through direct interaction with committees and management.
10. Monitors internal procedures and files relating to laws, regulations, rules and standards; and ensures they are accessible to business partners and management.
11. Works on projects and learning project management skills. Experience 3-5 years of related experience.
Northern Trust Corp. - 11 months ago
Northern Trust is a global leader in delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solut...