The Analyst, Corporate Compliance, Auditing & Monitoring will assist in conducting compliance auditing and monitoring, and investigating field Sales and other business activities as part of the Company's Corporate Compliance program. Incumbent will participate in other compliance department initiatives, including documentation and participation in certain investigations, field-based expense related monitoring and justification, filed-based institutional policy reviews, and monitoring related to various state law reports related to healthcare professional (HCP) expenditures.
- Under the direction of other Corporate Compliance staff, participate in compliance auditing and monitoring activities focusing on review of Phoenix system sales representative call notes, as well as other departmental compliance-related activities, based on risk assessments, government enforcement pronouncements, results of current and prior audit and monitoring activities, outcomes from investigations, and other relevant sources.
- Under the direction of other Corporate Compliance staff, collaborate across the organization with key functional areas to identify issues that may require inclusion in auditing and monitoring activities, to ensure maintenance of good compliance practices and agreed processes.
- Organize and evaluate facts and information concerning audit work or monitoring of organizational activities and processes.
- Under the direction of other Corporate Compliance staff, assist in conducting investigations and preparing timely, accurate and complete reports.
- Delivering and presenting auditing and monitoring issues and results to compliance staff and others.
- Under the direction of other Corporate Compliance staff, incumbent has responsibility for other field-based responsibilities, including sales representative expense justifications and review of institutional policies required at academic centers, other health systems, and practices to ensure appropriate and lawful access and compliance with such policies by Purdue Sales Representatives and other personnel. Prepare credential verifications, proofs of insurance and other required documentation.
- Incumbent will provide information, support and background expertise to others within the Corporate Compliance Department as applicable to assist in overall Departmental effective operation.
- Subject to the foregoing responsibilities, the incumbent will participate in other compliance department initiatives, including, state and federal reporting requirements.
- Maintaining strict ethical, legal adherence and confidentiality at all times.
Bachelor's degree a plus, preferably with emphasis in the health sciences or business.
Required Experience & Technical Requirements
Purdue Pharma L.P. and its associated U.S. companies are known for pioneering research on the principal cause of human suffering: chronic pain. Headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, it is one of the fastest-growing pharmaceutical companies in the world today. Purdue Pharma has led the battle against inadequate treatment of pain by developing long-acting pain-control medications that are prescribed by healthcare professionals around the world. As the sponsor of Partners Against Pain, the company provides community outreach and educational programs to encourage the therapeutic alliance of patients, their families, caregivers, and healthcare professionals.
- At least 2-4 years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry; experience in healthcare compliance, auditing, investigations or project management desirable.
- Knowledge of compliance programs within the pharmaceutical industry, FDA promotional standards, pharmaceutical products, and healthcare compliance law a plus.
- Proven ability to evaluate trends, organize and conduct multiple, simultaneous audit and monitoring initiatives, deal tactfully with all constituencies, and prepare accurate reports.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and technical skills including advanced skills in Excel and technical proficiency in the use of databases.
- Ability to interact positively with a wide variety of individuals at all levels of the organization is required.Brief Description/Overview:
Benefits: Purdue offers a wide range of competitive benefits to all full-time employees. Our benefit package includes a variety of benefit programs to provide for the health, welfare and financial security of our employees and their families.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce, M/F/D/V. Corporate standards require pre-employment drug testing and background investigation.
If you are interested in a specific open position, you must apply online by visiting our website at www.purduepharma.com. No hard copy resumes will be considered.
Purdue Pharma L.P. - 19 months ago
The Tuttle Agency, A Division of Corporate Resource Services Company
- 18 days ago
- 4 days ago
- 2 days ago