Analyst, Digital Advertising Solutions-13005140
The Global Network Marketing group is responsible for the digital marketing channels and capabilities that power the marketing services we deliver to our Merchants. This team is focused on driving digital innovation on an unprecedented scale to support the goals of the Merchant Services business. Within this group, we are looking for an analyst to support key innovation initiatives on the Digital Advertising Solutions team.
This team is tasked with:
1) Developing new products that improve the effectiveness of digital advertising – from enabling advertisers to connect with high value consumers online to measuring how marketing activities drive sales
2) Scaling product sales through partnerships with third parties
The analyst will be an integral member of the Digital Ad Solutions team, and will collaborate closely with internal and third party partners to help drive forward the business.
A successful candidate will be passionate about the digital space, have strong analytical skills with attention to detail, and work well in a fast paced environment.
- Contribute to regular business opportunity assessment, and recommend opportunities for advancement
- Support new and existing third party partnerships to ensure flawless execution of product set
- Track external sales pipeline and revenue
- Successfully partner with internal stakeholders, including the analytics team, technologies and pricing
- Help develop and manage product marketing materials, sales decks and partner pitches
- Proactively research and communicate industry trends and competitive intelligence
This role is a great opportunity to get involved in a high profile team that is shaping the digital future of American Express.
- A passion for digital media and ad technology
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to juggle concurrent projects and work in a frequently changing environment
- Strong analytical focus and attention to detail
- Ability to understand and document complex and evolving processes
- Exceptional relationship management and communication (both oral and written) skills
- Proven track record of driving results
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- BA or BS in marketing, business or equivalent degree in related field
Primary Location: US-New York-New York
American Express - 12 months ago
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...