The Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) Analyst is responsible for designing, modeling and maintaining an Enterprise Data Warehouse leveraging database knowledge and leading data warehousing standards by using database and data integration tools such as Oracle, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) and PL/SQL. The person in this position will provide support and design of the company’s enterprise data warehouse sourced from PeopleSoft and other corporate data sources while following industry standards.
• Design, develop, and implement business related solutions.
• Create test scenarios and run tests to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications.
• Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs.
• Consult with Business Analysts to prototype, refine, test and debug programs.
• Write and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
• Develop Oracle Data Integrator packages and write Oracle PL/SQL packages and procedures to support day-to-day operations.
• Support production data warehouse, reports, and 3rd party Integration.
• Assist team members with projects and tasks when necessary.
• Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager’s discretion.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Education: B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates): None
Experience: Minimum five (5) years of relevant experience
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to independently analyze complex situations, reach meaningful conclusions and develop detailed project plans.
• Demonstrated strong reasoning and analytical skills.
• Proficient in Oracle PL/SQL packages and procedures, Oracle ERP systems, ODI, Database Warehouse concepts, Data Migrations, and Business Intelligence Reporting.
• Advanced knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL and ETL concepts.
• Experience in Waterfall and Agile SDLC Methodologies.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Visio, Project and PowerPoint.
• Self-motivated with solid business acumen.
• Effective problem-solving ability.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Skilled in researching issues, providing and executing solutions.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Solid experience in PEO/Payroll Outsourcing related business rules and data.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/OTHER INFORMATION (Travel required, physical requirements, on-call schedules, etc.)
• Work in clean, pleasant, and comfortable office setting
• Ability to respond on an on-call basis 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Minimal travel may be required.
Since 1988, thousands of companies throughout the United States and Canada have placed their trust in TriNet to help them manage their Human Resources more strategically and cost-effectively. We give our customers the economies of scale they need to access and deploy Fortune 500-caliber payroll, benefits, and HR services. TriNet has a nationwide presence, an experienced management team, and belongs to the Inc. Magazine Hall of Fame for being one of the fastest growing, privately-held companies for five consecutive years. We are a mature organization that embraces and rewards both bold strategy and disciplined execution.
TriNet - 14 months ago