The External Reporting Analyst will prepare SEC filings (Form 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K) and assist in the preparation of registration statements and responses to SEC comment letters and related communications. He/she will also manage the implementation and research of ongoing SEC reporting and disclosure requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of annual and quarterly SEC filings, including XBRL exhibits.
- Interpret emerging accounting and disclosure requirements to ensure compliance.
- Prepare financial communications for Audit Committee Meetings and other Chief Accounting Officer presentations.
- Review all financial information included in press releases, investor presentations, and other investor relations documents.
- Manage and improve the SEC reporting process.
- Support external audit and review procedures.
- Assist in SOX compliance documentation and testing as required.
- Plan, develop, and execute special projects as appropriate.
- Prepare the financial statements and records for the Delphi Foundation and manage the audit process.
- Level: 7
- A minimum of 3-5 years of accounting experience, ideally including both public accounting and corporate experience.
- Thorough knowledge of SEC rules and regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- CPA or equivalent required.
- Technical Competency : The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of US GAAP and SEC reporting. He/she will have demonstrated ability to review or prepare SEC documents including Forms 10-K, 10-Q and 8-K.
- Leadership Skills : This individual will have the ability to manage the financial reporting. He/she should be known as an excellent leader and proven ability to work in cross-functional teams. He/she should have the capability and desire to take on broader roles in the finance organization.
- Business Acumen : The analyst should have the ability to understand the business implications of financial reporting. Additionally, this individual should understand and manage cultural differences inherent in a highly diverse international business, naturally building relationships across the enterprise through collaboration, consensus building and interpersonal effectiveness.