Retail Allocation Analyst / New York, NY
Coach, founded in 1941, is America's premier accessible luxury accessories brand and a leader in international markets. We are a designer and marketer of high quality, modern accessories that complement the diverse lifestyles of today's consumer. Coach offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries and great benefits within a dynamic work environment.
Coach brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the best and brightest people in the industry. At Coach, you will be in great company!
Primary Purpose: The Allocation Analyst is responsible for effectively managing inventory levels to support Coach’s overall North American Retail sales and inventory plans. The Allocation team is highly collaborative and partners closely with a variety of cross functional teams. This is a great opportunity for an individual with outstanding analytical and communication skills, who is strategic, motivated and systems-savvy.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to...
- Develop thorough knowledge of store, district, and regional level performance through extensive data analysis.
- Effectively utilize appropriate allocation strategies to impact the financial success of selected departments.
- Continuously analyze and manage inventory levels at both distribution and store levels.
- Work closely with Merchants and Planners to clearly communicate allocation strategies, understand Merchant and Planning strategies, and ensure alignment with cross-functional partners.
- Collaborate with peers to ensure consistency and accuracy of information, share best practices and maximize systems knowledge.
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 1-3 years of analytical experience required, focus in retail allocation or store planning desired.
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel required.
- Strong strategic thinking and outstanding analytical/quantitative skills with ability to manage large amounts of data.
- Ability to effectively multi-task, prioritize and adapt to fast-paced, dynamic business environment.
- Excellent listening, communication and presentation skills; ability to effectively interact with team members and cross functional and field partners at all levels.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. *LI-DC Visit Coach at www.coach.com.
Coach - 7 months ago
The International Coach Federation is the largest global organization for coaches, with more than 11,000 members in 80 countries. The...