The role: Senior Financial Analyst
We are looking for a sharp finance professional to join our Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis team. Responsibilities will include, but not limited to companywide financial consolidation and analysis, management reporting and subsequent executive level presentations. You will interact with executives and have high visibility throughout the company. The successful candidates will be a top performer who has a passion to champion improvements throughout the organization.
- Provide financial and analytical support for the company's forecasts and results.
- Create and implement process improvement across the company
- Create new reports and models to meet the business' needs and drive decisions
- Perform ad hoc financial analyses and special projects
- Prepare quarter end executive, board of director and employee all-hands presentations
- Support improvements of our financial planning models and system
- Fully participate in all budgeting and forecasting processes
- Monitor and report operating results against budget and forecast
- Create and distribute scalable weekly, monthly and quarterly management reports
Experience with SAP / TM1 is a plus
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills and extensive knowledge of Excel
- Fast learner with new tools and systems.
- Ability to think strategically and proactively
- Organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task
Flexible and adaptable; strong business acumen and understanding of functional linkages; excellent organization and analytical skills; detail oriented and thorough; self starter with a strong ability to partner and build relationships; ability to meet deadlines and prioritize; to troubleshoot and problem solve. High degree of initiative; demonstrated knowledge of financial planning / reporting processes and working knowledge of accounting principle. Must be comfortable presenting data to senior management.
Master's Level Degree with at least 2 years of experience. OR Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 3 years of experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ICOS Vision Systems - 11 months ago