The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Finance to...
- Partner with corporate administrative departments to forecast monthly and annual expense and capital needs and understand resulting variances
- Perform monthly closing, including preparing and posting journal entries, following-up on transactions (invoices and POs) and accruals
- Support monthly Business Review reports with latest estimate and variance analysis
- Perform account reconciliations including tracking and amortizing prepaid expenses, ensuring review and approval and submitting to Corporate Accounting
- Support finance standardization and process improvements
- Complete special projects and ad hoc analysis as necessary
The accomplished individual will possess...
- BS in Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Retail, Corporate Finance or related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel
- Working Knowledge of SAP financial systems.
An outstanding professional will have...
- Excellent analytical, financial, conceptual, attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team and perform in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to discuss issues with a cross-functional point of view
Coach - 14 months ago
The International Coach Federation is the largest global organization for coaches, with more than 11,000 members in 80 countries. The...