Supports the Off-Road Vehicles Division with financial and business analysis for the Recreational (RZR) and Utility (RANGER and ATV) business lines. Responsible for financial reporting, analytical support and ownership of key data inputs for the business line budgets, operating plans and other strategic initiatives. Also leads coordination and ensures integrity of all aspects of Off-Road Vehicles dimensional reporting needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepares business line budgets, forecasts and outlooks.
• Executes Hyperion uploads of budgets, forecasts and outlooks as required by corporate calendar.
• Responsible for analytics on business line P&L’s and inventory reporting.
• Ensures accurate monthly financial results while providing operational analysis and variance explanations.
• Monitor product costs and margin; provide gross margin variance analytics.
• Develop detailed financial models and associated financial analysis for decision-making.
• Drive requirements, implementation and reporting of global business line and dimensional financial reporting focusing on ORV P&L and balance sheet business needs; requires working across ORV Division, International, PGA, Operations, Sales, I.S. and Finance.
• Work with management to provide accurate investment business cases including IRR, breakeven and net present value.
• Proactively work with leadership on expense savings efficiencies and spending process improvements.
• Train Business Managers on financial reporting, concepts and business case returns.
• Drive quality and continuous improvement in all areas of responsibility.
• Perform ad-hoc analysis as assigned.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
• 4-6 years of experience in finance/accounting required.
• Strong knowledge of Excel financial modeling required.
• Systems experience with Hyperion, Oracle, ShowCase, Dynamics AX or AS/400 applications a plus.
• Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships in a matrix environment with multiple customers and evaluators.
• Detail oriented and possess strong analytical skills.
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and initiatives at once.
• Strong communication skills and ability to span from detailed thinking to strategic thinking.
• Dynamic fast-paced cross functional team environment.
Polaris Industries - 2 years ago
A bump in the road is big business for Polaris Industries. The company is one of the world's top makers of off-road...