inVentiv Health offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
We are currently recruiting for a highly motivated, results oriented professional for the role of Analyst, Global Accounts Payable on a long term internal temporary basis .
This role is responsible for the execution of Accounts Payable process across multiple inVentiv Divisions including:
- Receipt and recording of invoices
- Approval and coding validation
- Data entry into PS or other relevant ERP system
- Vendor creation and maintenance in accordance with corporate policy
- Document retention and imaging
- Management of payment runs through check creation and issuance
- Responding to Vendor Inquiries
- Ensure appropriate General Ledger impact
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations
- Prepare schedules as requested by external auditors during quarterly review process
- Assist Manager with answering questions on vendors spending trends and vendor analytics
- Prepare monthly journal entries and reconciliations
- Prepare consolidated roll forward schedules on a monthly basis for balance sheet accounts
- Provides analysis to senior management, interpreting results for the purpose of identifying operational causes resulting in financial impacts, as well as identifying potential issues.
- Oversee the timely preparation of monthly account analysis and independently make adjustments as necessary.
- Work directly with Business Units and Corporate Finance to ensure the financial integrity of the results.
- Provide necessary support and analysis during the annual financial audit.
- Conduct complex ad hoc analysis and tasks as assigned.
- 3+ years experience working with in Accounts Payable related functions
- Accounting or Business degree
- PeopleSoft ERP experience preferred
- Experienced in account reconciliation and analysis
- Excellent communication skills and networking skills internally and externally
- Strong MS Office capability
- Financial savvy
- Adept at working within a matrix reporting environment
- Contagious enthusiasm and willing and able to Play to Win!
Benefits : At inVentiv health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
EOE: inVentiv health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.