ArcelorMittal USA is looking to hire an Analyst to support the Labor Relations team. This position will be based out of the Chicago, IL office.
The primary purpose of this position is to support the Vice President of Labor Relations in union related matters, including collecting, analyzing, organizing and reporting data and information, preparing reports, documenting meetings and making presentations.
Essential Functions include:
- Research, analyze, organize labor relations issues in support of collective bargaining and grievances
- Prepare for national bargaining and maintain all labor negotiation records
- Prepare reports and make presentations.
- Any other duties as assigned.
ArcelorMittal is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Undergraduate or advanced degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Law, Business or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to obtain a working knowledge of federal, state and local employment laws and regulations
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with multiple levels of the organization and representatives of outside organizations
- Strong analytical, writing, advocacy, consultative, problem solving, and coaching skills; ability to be decisive and to influence others.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- A self-starter who displays motivation, innovation, and enthusiasm.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
ArcelorMittal - 2 years ago
Few metal makers have the mettle of ArcelorMittal. The company is easily the largest steel-making entity in the world, producing more...