Analyst, Lead Accounts Receivable-0003I6
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is the largest publicly traded partnership and a leading North American provider of energy services. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Enterprise Products and its affiliates have over 6,500 employees. Enterprise’s large integrated, geographical portfolio of assets provides multiple opportunities to grow through internal growth projects and through acquisitions. Enterprise service offerings include onshore and offshore energy gathering, processing, storage, fractionation, terminalling, transportation and marketing for crude oil, natural gas, natural gas liquids and refined products. To maximize the value of its interests, Enterprise’s team utilizes an array of options that provides innovative solutions to create growth opportunities for the partnership and build value for investors. Energy professionals are discovering rewarding opportunities with Enterprise Products through exciting new growth areas, developing markets and innovative ways to provide energy solutions to customers.
Tap into the professional possibilities of the largest publicly traded energy partnership that features one of the most diversified cash flow streams in the midstream segment of the energy industry. With dynamic career opportunities and a creative and supportive environment, our unique midstream energy organization offers the chance to share and be recognized for your ideas. Join our team and increase your opportunities for success.
The Lead Accounts Receivable Analyst's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist Supervisor in monitoring the day-to-day activities of Accounts Receivable Cash Applications group, which includes but not limited to: attending weekly group meetings; monitoring customer service; maintain weekly highlights; monitor unapplied receipts; research, analysis, and assist internal and external auditors.
- Assist with adhoc requests, cover the supervisor’s desk/responsibilities as needed and participate in or lead special projects as needed.
- Ability to understand, support, and resolve issues for accountants, collectors, treasury, and Accounts Receivable Analyst/Specialists.
- Extend assistance to other Accounts Receivable Analyst/Specialist in handling issues such as; keying receipts, close, draft, preparing reports, or in analyzing situations affecting the application of receipts of their accounts.
- Provide back up for all Accounts Receivable Analyst/Specialists.
- Assist and have experience with monthly cash application close process.
- Review daily bank wire reports.
- Accurately apply payments to invoices and post accounts receivable adjustments.
- Prepare and post daily/weekly accounts receivable drafts.
- Prepare daily cash receipt log for each company/bank.
- Handles cash balancing.
- Review and research unapplied receipts and keep them to a minimum.
- Scan backup documents and file receipts.
- Additional responsibilities on an ad-hoc basis and/or as assigned.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent work-related experience is required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Accounts Receivable, specifically cash applications (with increasing responsibilities) is required.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Outlook is required.
- Must have a working knowledge of Oracle AR, Discoverer, or similar ERP.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, good interpersonal skills, and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize effectively.
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of accounting principals and concepts.
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt, and effectively multi-task in a rapidly changing environment.
- Prepares reports as requested and meets departmental deadlines.
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
- Good teamwork skills.
Primary Location: USA-Texas-Houston
Shift: Day Job
Job: Accounting and Finance
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Enterprise Products Partners - 18 months ago
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is the largest publicly traded partnership and a leading North American provider of energy services to...