Answers & Insights Market Research, Inc. is seeking a confident and competent Market Research Analyst to analyze, interpret and create actionable reports for client market research projects. A well-suited candidate will possess analytical expertise, sound reasoning and judgment and the ability to distill and communicate actionable information from complex data.
The responsibility of this position is to perform detailed analyses, summary reporting and presentation-quality output on market research data sets from qualitative and quantitative research studies. The position requires above average attention to details, concern for the exact correctness of work, and strong commitment to tasks completed on time. The successful person in this position will take work seriously, have a strong sense of duty, and be disciplined.
A faster-than-average pace will be the norm for this position. Detailed, specialized work is the major focus. The position will generally be task-oriented, requiring someone with a conservative, careful, and cautious approach to work.
Provide Analyses and Reporting for Market Research Projects
Job Requirements: Requirements:
- Prepare summary and statistical analyses on market search data sets including, but not limited to: independent and paired samples t-tests, analysis of variance (ANOVA), linear multiple regression (LMR), conjoint analysis, exploratory factor analysis, multidimensional scaling, cluster analysis, discriminant analysis, logistic regression, etc.
- Writing and/or programming various market research survey tools and scripts (on-line, telephone, etc).
- Reviewing, editing or creating final market research reports and presentations for client projects.
- Proofing for accuracy of analysis and reports other in-office and out-of-office communications for both internal and client communications.
- Manage responsibilities in a fast-paced dynamic environment while balancing multiple projects in various stages of completion simultaneously.
- Coordination of timelines and client needs with the project management and analytical teams to ensure project remains on time and under budget.
- Adhere to policies and procedures for this position including client and internal communication protocols, as well as software and database management tools necessary to complete project tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Facilitate company improvements including aid in advancing the company capabilities presentations, project reports and standard operating procedures.
- Bachelor degree in Statistics, Economics, or Business with a strong math background preferred.
- Computer skills necessary to manage, manipulate and report from various and multiple database sources and statistical software programs
- Advanced capabilities in Microsoft Excel and SPSS for analysis of large data sets
- Advanced abilities in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word for reporting of research findings
- Ability to drive self and team to meet scheduled deadlines
- Utilization of effective time management skills to organize and manage multiple projects and priorities
- Discretion in handling confidential information
- Extreme attention to detail
- Positive attitude and skilled aptitude
Characteristics of the Successful Candidate:
- Vendor and/or client primary market research experience.
- Healthcare industry experience in market research.
- Experience in moderating in-person and telephone in-depth interviews and focus groups.
Additional Comments: Compensation:
- Working precisely with numbers, measurements or other kinds of data
- Carrying out instructions carefully
- Collecting, analyzing and tabulating statistical data
- Working with complex systems or processes
- Using prudent judgment in solving new or unfamiliar problems
- Trouble-shooting problems independently
- Reviewing and preparing complex documents or reports
- Proofreading or checking information for accuracy
- Being responsible for quality of work
- Meeting scheduled deadlines
- Maintaining continuity of normal work flow despite interruptions
- Working with a computer for long periods of time
- Ensuring that work meets quality standards
- Maintaining the integrity of systems or standards
- Maintaining complete, accurate records
- Anticipating problems in area of specialization
- Maintaining expert knowledge of specialized profession or technology
Compensation is commensurate with level of skills and experience. Full-time benefits available including medical insurance, dental, vision, term life, holiday pay, vacation/personal time, 401(k) participation including exceptional company match and profit sharing.
All qualified and interested candidates please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements. Please do not submit a resume if you do not meet all requirements.
Full background check will be performed. Company retains the right to administer drug screening.
No phone calls please. No third-party or solicitations.
Location of Position:
1314 N Meridian St, Ste 101
Indianapolis, Indiana 46202
Position Reports to:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Answers & Insights is a woman-owned company specializing in healthcare market research. We focus on the pharmaceutical, bio-tech and medical...