This position supports the operation of NCQAs Measure Certification programs by tracking and reporting on business performance for all Certified Vendors. The candidate is the primary contact for external inquiries. This person organizes and participates in all certification activities, including contract management, vendor training, database management, committee meeting oversight, and communication with external constituents. The position also includes annual analysis of HEDIS and other performance measures for updates and modifications needed to support the vendor testing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary Contact and Communication - Serve as liaison to potential vendor clients. Coordinate and track the application and contracting. Establish strong, professional, collaborative relationships with these entities including providing support and clarification on content issues, program objectives, requirements, and fees.
- Materials and Documentation - Update program materials for certification (e.g., letters, certification reports, and press releases). Update and maintain departments webpage content, client contact information and vendor online certification status. Maintain and develop departments policies and procedures handbook
- Program Tools - Update and maintain tools to support program operations; i.e., tracking and reporting on financial indicators, certification information and vendor-specific information. Prepare and present periodic reports as required. Use systems to manage data. Prepare reports to quantify performance and track adherence to program requirements (MS Access & Excel). Update online satisfaction surveys questions (SurveyMonkey.com). Track vendor certification status.
- Program Testing Tools - Update and maintain tools needed in the Measure Certification process: Control Flow Diagrams (for annual changes and updates), Web tools (annual updates and vendor changes), measure code tables, programming text.
- Meetings and Seminars - Support meetings and educational events, vendor conference calls, etc. Manage preparation (e.g., draft presentations, participant registration, and track logistics) for these events. Coordinate and manage meeting logistics, prepare written materials (e.g., agendas, booklets, satisfaction surveys and meeting minutes).
- Data Entry and Reporting - Enter data and prepare various documents, as necessary, to support program development and revisions. Prepare tracking, status and final outcome reports and other ad hoc reports for and software certification. Submit invoice requests to A/R, monitoring and track payment status.
- Bachelors degree and one year of experience in a health care business setting, or recent Masters graduate.
- Planning and organization skills.
- Written and oral communication, interpersonal and team skills.
- Proficiency with data management, preferably with MS Access.
- Basic understanding of programming source code is preferred.
NCQA - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard