Analyst, Network Technical Ops-13004543
The payments and digital services landscape is rapidly evolving as new market players and capabilities are introduced. The American Express Global Network Business (GNB) is a newly formed business unit responsible for running the American Express network. GNB is at the heart of American Express’s ability to offer digital capabilities and process transactions through its payments network of card issuers and merchant acquirers. The Analyst of Technical Servicing position is an exciting role and integral part of the team that blends business operational support, technical savvy, organizational collaboration, and creativity.
Responsibilities include two primary functions; user access administration to various American Express systems and support of technical operations for a B2B website (www.GNSweb.com).
Responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Provide GNS Partners and American Express employees direct user administration support and servicing of multiple systems (internet, intranet, mainframe, etc.) while adhering to established SLAs.
- Manage multiple production oriented, partner facing email inboxes which act as communication channels for user administration and GNSweb inquiries.
- Support business process improvement for user access administration and GNSweb.
- Create and maintain thorough documentation. Ensure current processes meet compliance and security controls and appropriate and accurate access is provided to GNS systems.
- Act as a subject matter expert (SME) by participating in project meetings, technical releases, and testing activities.
- Support internal and external audit requirements pertaining to user access administration. Incorporate and adhere to guidance from internal Information Security and Control on an ongoing basis.
- Provide creative input on the future design, layout, and distribution of content for GNSweb.
- Perform GNSweb content management system (CMS) updates and maintenance and publish GNSweb content.
- Interpret the impact of business and industry changes to the systems administered and customers of GNS User Services and GNSweb, ensuring appropriate communication strategies are met.
- Technical proficiency (MS Office fluency, web-based applications, etc.).
- Strong self-starter, team player, who thrives in a fast-past, lean, and often times ambiguous environment and is able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to exercise sounds judgment in support of team responsibilities.
- Attention to detail is a paramount aspect of this role; flawless execution of tasks.
- Ability to identify and create process work flows.
- Excellent project/time management skills, ability to work simultaneously on multiple tasks while adhering to established deadlines.
- Flexible to collaborate with multiple organizational and global teams across various time-zone and onshore/offshore teams.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong, positive relationships with professionals at all levels.
Primary Location: US-Arizona-Phoenix
American Express - 21 months ago
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...