Analyst, PMO and Strategy Team-13005407
This position is part of the PMO and Strategy team within the Field Effectiveness team in Merchant Services Americas. This role will support the project management of key initiatives including the development of reporting packages and analytics, Business Unit Reviews organizational design, scorecards and other key projects that arise. This role will have some BAU projects but will primarily be involved in many ad hoc initiatives. This will require the candidate to be flexible and able to work with people at different levels of the organization.
- Looking for 0-2 years overall work experience
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to juggle concurrent projects and work in a frequently changing environment
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills
- Solid relationship management and communication skills
- Experience developing and executing complex analyses in MS Excel
- Ability to juggle multiple work streams simultaneously
- Strong commitment to teamwork and quality
- Ability to work well under time constraints
- Bachelor’s degree
Primary Location: US-New York-New York
American Express - 20 months ago
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...