FreshDirect is a leading online grocer in the U.S., delivering premium quality fresh-from-the-farm foods and brand-name groceries to customers in the greater New York, New Jersey, Connecticut metro area and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. With a more than 2,000-member workforce that is still growing, FreshDirect places an emphasis on nutritious, delicious meals and convenient services that allow customers more time to live healthy lives. FreshDirect aspires to be a valued corporate partner in all communities in which it serves.
For more information, visit www.freshdirect.com . Follow FreshDirect on Twitter: @freshdirect and on Facebook: facebook.com/FreshDirect.
The Production Analyst is responsible for managing, evaluating data to support kitchen production.
- Monitors, resolves and troubleshoots daily consumption/replenishment discrepancies
- Responsible for inventory adjustments/clearing
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of reports to support production operations
- Performs frequent root cause analysis and provides info/solutions to Dept/Work Center Management
- Communicate issues and/or procedures with Staff and/or Mgmt
- Assist with Dept purchasing tasks and cost analysis/postings
- Provide Kitchen Complex with SAP cross functional support
- Develop training materials
- Manage and execute projects
- Evaluate job functions, recommend and implement methods for continuous improvements
- Coordinate, initiate, monitor, test and validate new and existing sku info with Product Managers
- Assist with Department purchasing tasks and cost analysis/postings
- Plans and carries out work assignments; resolves most conflicts which arise; coordinates work with others as necessary; interprets policy on own initiative in terms of established objectives. Keeps Teamleader informed of progress, potentially controversial matters, or far-reaching implications
- No supervisory responsibility but is responsible for managing a specific function – inventory control
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline with specialized leadership training and/or demonstrated capability to perform job responsibilities through previous experience and education;
- Minimum one (1) year analytical experience preferred, but not required
- Required to work weekends and holidays
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Teammember(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Position Descriptions may be subject to change as the needs of the organization changes.
- Computer literate, emails, mathematics, swift learner, detailed, accurate, time management skills and ability to complete tedious/repetitive tasks along with side projects
- Self motivated
- Works well with minimal Supervision
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Proven problem solving skills
- Computer literate
- Proficient in MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, ect.
FreshDirect - 22 months ago
The emphasis is on fresh at online grocer FreshDirect. The Internet grocery shopping service delivers to many New York City neighborhoods in...