Sears Holdings Corporation is currently seeking a QA Analyst to join their QA team. The Analyst will work on large or multiple complex projects and is responsible for testing, coordinating and collaborating testing activities with offshore teams and internal teams. The candidate will need to fully understand business requirements and assist with issue resolution.
Responsibilities/Skills/Experience Requirements Job Responsibilities:
• Understand all requirements and create documentation for projects assigned, including user stories, test cases, test plans.
• Attends all project meetings and disseminates the information to other QA team members
• Assists, reviews, provides feedback to QA deliverables created by the offshore team
• Creation and execution of test plans for Web based applications
• Identify and document defects
• Support UAT clients with test data setup and execution when needed
• Support teamwork and collaboration between different teams to ensure successful and on time releases
• 3-5 years’ experience in software quality assurance
• Prior experience working with an offshore model
• Must have flexible work schedule to support Non U.S teams.
• Must have proven success in a fast paced, high demanding, complex environment
• Must have strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Must be self-motivated, highly organized, and detail oriented
• Must have strong knowledge of relational databases
• Must have a knowledge of SDLC
• Experience with defect/issue reporting tools
• Mainframe knowledge desired
• Java knowledge desired
• PLM experience desired
• Automated testing experience desired
Sears Holdings Corp. - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Sears, Roebuck and Co. hasn't outgrown the mall scene, but it's spending more time in other places. Beyond its 840 US mall-based stores,...