The Analyst will collaborate with a team of senior analytic professionals to provide business issues answers via analyses.
- Develop multivariate statistical models utilized for the analysis of both database and survey data (examples include logistic and linear regression; cluster, factor, and discriminant analysis; multinomial logit and choice-base modeling)
- Develop and interpret testing and measurement strategies for both on-line and off-line marketing campaigns.
- Apply experimental design principles to test-and-control study design, analysis and implementation.
- Collaborating with a team of senior analytic professionals to provide business issue answers via analyses.
- Timely and accurate completion of projects.
- Support all phases of the project, focusing on analytics.
- Must be a self-starter who pro-actively assist in projects and can multi-task and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Should have strong mathematical and analytical (logical) skills and be able to communicate ideas clearly to clients.
- Familiarity and/or experience with marketing data, e.g., GRPs, Nielsen, IRI, etc., preferred.
- Strong computer skills are essential, including thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access). Experience with database management in Excel and Access a plus.
- Technical skills should include advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Stats/Regression packages (SPSS, SAS, S+, etc.), VBA useful.
- Strong analytical and statistical skills required (both qualitative and quantitative) with a keen interest in analyzing statistical data and trends. An understanding of behavior marketing preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, with strong academic credentials, preferably in market research, business, mathematics or the social sciences.
IPG Media Brands - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard