Analyst, Risk Management
As a member of the Risk Management and Treasury Group this position will provide leadership, support and financing for the various risks the Company faces - they will identify risks to the Company's employees, assets and brand/reputation and design programs to prevent or mitigate . They will develop and manage finance instruments to finance and pay for these risks and also provide administration support to the various programs implemented. Also included is the insurance claim function which will manage the negotiation, settlement and litigation involved with passengers making a claim for damages that are not handled at the operations level. They will provide primary analytical, strategic and administrative support for the Company’s Risk Management functions including: Aircraft Liability and Hull Risks, War & Terrorism Risks, Workers’ Compensation & Employers Liability, Property Insurance, General and Auto Liability, Directors & Officers, Employment Liability, Fiduciary and other executive risks.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Assist in identifying potential risks from within and outside the organization.
· Will assist in the development of risk mitigating plans and programs, policies and procedures to neutralize or reduce effects of threats and reduce or offset financial risks
· Help in facilitating position papers that recommend risk avoidance measures and mitigation procedures whenever applicable.
· Maintain records on application, renewals, reinstatements and cancellations of insurance plans
Required education, experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in mathematics, actuaries, accounting, commerce or business administration is essential. MBA is preferred
- Strong analytical and integrative skills to provide risk scenarios for management appraisal
- Excellent verbal and written communication to prepare and present recommendation to all levels of the Organization
- Supervisory experience in line operations from a related or similar industry gives an added advantage
- Must have the ability to multi-task and work under extreme work pressure and long hours
- Basic computer literacy to work on word processing, spreadsheet and presentation applications
Many US airlines pledge allegiance to Republic Airways. The airline holding company's subsidiaries Chautauqua Airlines, Republic...