Analyst, Supply Chain Operations
Reports to: Manager of Supply Chain Operations
The Supply Chain Operations Analyst is principally responsible for ensuring that the Supply Chain Department policies and procedures are as efficient and effective as possible and that they comply with all financial and regulatory requirements. This is accomplished by monitoring and analyzing all aspects of Supply Chain Operations to determine requirements for procedural change, compliance reinforcements or training and designs and delivers solutions. In addition, this Analyst assists with various duties associated with measuring and maintaining a high service level within all supply chain work groups:
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Define and document all processes within department and ensure compliance.
- Develop thorough training for systems and departmental policies and procedures.
- Interface with various departments and subject matter experts to drive efficiencies.
- Develop and measure performances metrics for the department and staff.
- Develop and measure internal customer service levels.
- Develop and implement supply chain efficiency initiatives.
- Analyze inventory levels and maintain completed integrity and minimum service levels
- Ensure compliance of SOX 404 Requirements.
- Ensure compliance of Internal Audit and CASS Audit findings with sustained corrective action.
- Determine root cause analysis of system variances.
- Assist with purchasing, planning, and repair activity as needed.
- Implement technology solutions to stream-line supply chain operations.
- Maintain supply chain dashboard depicting operational performance and controls.
- Other duties to support operational objectives.
Required Education, Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Business or SCM preferred, High School Diploma or GED required
- Active participation in the Institute of Supply Management (ISM) and/or APICS preferred.
- Certified Purchasing Manager Designation (CPM) preferred
- Strong mathematical, analytical, and project management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to instruct in formal classroom setting as well as within each respective Supply Chain Management areas.
- Acute knowledge of system and cross department functions
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office and Visio
- Ability to read Illustrated Parts Catalogs and Electronic Manuals
- Previous airline/aviation experience preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of diverse supply chain experience preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of direct supervisory experience preferred
- Must be a self-starter and able to handle time sensitive and multi faceted projects.
Republic Airways - 18 months ago
Many US airlines pledge allegiance to Republic Airways. The airline holding company's subsidiaries Chautauqua Airlines, Republic...