Is this You?
Analyst, Trading and Supply Operations
Learn more about what people have to say about working with Just Energy: http:// bit.ly/TEvLKI .
Is Just Energy Group the place for you?
Just Energy Group is a leader in the energy sector offering green energy, retail and commercial energy, and home services solutions. Our brands include Amigo Energy, Commerce Energy, Hudson Energy, Hudson Energy Solar, Just Energy, Momentis, National Home Services, Tara Energy, and Terra Grain Fuels. We are expanding in US, Canada, and the UK. We value integrity, innovation, customer-centricity, responsibility, enrichment, and excellence.
Energy, Opportunity, and Growth are core to your way of being and are essential to succeed with us.
Learn about the Energy, Opportunity, and Growth of working at Just Energy: http:// bit.ly/TEyC6z
- You have the Energy to commit to going ‘above and beyond’ on everything you do, it is not the exception. You create success and deliver exceptional results. You expect that hard work is required to do great things.
- You seek Opportunity. You focus on solutions, not problems. You are naturally inquisitive and business focused. You thrive working with diverse teams, and you are deeply committed to our collective success.
- Your Growth is about what you and your team accomplish together, and is limited only by your energy and the opportunity you seek. You thrive on diversity in your work, on learning, and helping others learn as well. You effectively manage multiple tasks or projects on time, and you help your team to do the same.
Your key accountabilities:
- Work closely with power team in management of cash month book activity
- Update and maintain short-term load forecast models daily
- Execution of required cash month transactions to balance portfolio
- Transact with counterparties to manage short-term requirements
- Schedule energy bids and offers in the day-ahead market
- Schedule term trades in the day-ahead market
- Work with Term Trader to develop strategy for energy, ancillary, and basis positions
- Maintain and update cash month P/L reporting
Your background includes:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, mathematics, finance, economics, or related technical field
- 2 - 3 years of experience in the energy industry, knowledge of competitive retail marks a plus
- Strong analytical and economic modeling capability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Extensive experience working with MS Access, Excel and VBA an asset
- SQL Server experience an asset
Follow us on:
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter YouTube
Just Energy - 16 months ago
Just Energy seeks a more just outcome for its customers, when it comes to energy prices. The natural gas and electricity marketer...