Under general direction, responsible for conducting and documenting complex financial analysis projects. This is the most senior skill level without supervisory responsibility. Position may provide functional advice or training to less-experienced financial analyst positions.
• May conduct special surveys or studies.
• Analyzes and projects all aspects of company's financial performance.
• Prepares analysis of divisional and department financial performance.
• Prepares special financial studies.
• Develops and implements new techniques for financial analysis.
• Uses professional concepts and company policies and procedures to solve a wide range of difficult problems in imaginative and practical ways.
• May assist in training entry level employees.
First American Financial Corporation - 21 months ago