Under general supervision, responsible for conducting and documenting moderate to complex financial analysis projects.
• Analyzes and projects all aspects of company's financial performance.
• Prepares analysis of divisional and department financial performance.
• Prepares special financial studies.
• Develops and implements new techniques for financial analysis.
• Uses professional concepts and company policies and procedures to solve a variety of problems.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 3-5 years strong Accounts Payables or Shared Services experience; including metrics creation and analysis, production exception analysis Oracle FMS, business process improvement, internal control review and quality audits.
• Excellent PC, Advanced Excel and spreadsheet skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Familiarity with offshoring a plus.
First American Financial Corporation - 8 months ago