Position – Analyst (FAA Financial Support)
AOC Solutions is seeking an experienced Associate or Senior Associate with three-to-five years of federal financial management experience to assist with accounting support operations at the Federal Aviation Administration. Responsibilities include maintaining reimbursable agreements within the Oracle accounting system and providing financial analysis and support on various topics including: project setup and closeout, obligation analysis, validation, and reconciliation, and invoicing and collection.
Candidates should demonstrate experience in projects related to:
- Invoicing and Collection
- Financial Management System Data Analysis / Reconciliation
- Policies and Procedures Compliance or Development Support
- Business Process Review, Development, and Re-engineering
- Client status reporting and presentation development and delivery
This resource should provide functional, technical, and/or administrative analytical support as directed in the above subject areas to assist with meeting client needs and objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform functional, technical, and administrative tasks as assigned to support project and task completion on time and within budget.
- Perform financial analysis, research, and studies in response to and in support of client needs for assigned areas.
- Communicate directly with client to validate and reconcile financial information or implement process changes/improvements.
- Assist with development, delivery, and maintenance of presentations and work papers to client personnel.
- Contribute to the development of work plans and project estimates.
- Support status reporting development and delivery to the client.
Required Education and Experience
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or in a Business field from an accredited university or college. Minimum three (3) to five (5) years of experience in financial analysis and project management consulting for Federal clients required. Certifications such as PMP, CPA, or CGFM preferred.
Since 1996, the AOC mission - to aggressively solve the business and technological challenges of our clients – is the core of our success...