Reference Code: 1300778
Newell Rubbermaid is a global marketer of consumer and commercial products that touch the lives of people where they live, work and play. We are committed to building consumer and commercial Brands That MatterTM while leveraging the benefits of being one company: shared expertise, operating efficiencies, and a culture of innovation. Our globally recognized brands include Sharpie, Paper Mate, DYMO, EXPO, Waterman, Parker, Rolodex, IRWIN, LENOX, Rubbermaid, Graco, Calphalon, Goody and Teutonia.
This position will be responsible for assisting in the Rubbermaid Consumer North America Demand Planning function. This role will play a key part in developing a long term demand plan through the S&OP process and utilizing key metrics to measure the success of the plan.
- Perform duties as forecast analyst for assigned accounts and product lines.
- Maintain a product line and customer based demand forecast using SAP.
- Track and monitor performance and provide analysis of actual performance versus marketing and sales forecast
- Work closely with sales, channel marketing and product line mangers to identify trends and manage cost specific issues
- Partner with sales and marketing to integrate promotional calendar and new item calendar into S&OP process
- Participate in demand planning phase of the S&OP process and function as team member of the S&OP Process
- Maintain customer scorecard measuring forecast accuracy, service metrics, and total sales vs. established goals.
- Provide analysis and reports as required to drive forecast accuracy improvement
- Work with channel team to manage product transitions and promotions.
- Continuously monitor statistical forecast models to ensure the best fit is being utilized
- Bachelor's Degree - BS/BA in Business, Finance, Marketing Supply Chain or Logistics
- 1-3 years of analytical/systems experience
- Proven analytical and process skills
- Demonstrated success in problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Success working in a matrix environment
- Financial acumen coupled with effective inter-personal style
- Strong working knowledge of systems (Excel, Access, etc.)
- Track record of cross-functional interaction preferred
- Experience with SAP software a plus.
Newell Rubbermaid wants to get its products into your drawers, your kitchen cabinets, and your workbench. The go-to company for men, women,...