The Analyst I, Global Disbursements will perform and assess daily operations of the Accounts Payable and Expense Reimbursement activities including handling customer escalations to these functions and providing business support to other team members.
* Ensure the timely and accurate processing and delivery of all tasks within the Accounts Payable and Expense Reimbursement functions.
* Participate in the execution of departmental and organizational projects, including but not limited to data maintenance, testing, and post go-live support
* Assist in the research, follow-up, and resolution of vendor and employee escalation inquiries
* Develop process expertise for a majority of the functional activities
* Provide back-up support for offshore daily tasks
* Ensure assigned deliverables are completed in a timely and efficient manner
* In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
* Minimum of 2 years business related experience, specifically in an Accounts Payable environment with knowledge of workflow, SAP or major back office system.
* Bachelor’s Degree
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
* Proficient in MS Office
* SAP experience strongly preferred.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Team player.
* Attention to detail with basic understanding of accounting controls
* Spanish speaking required, Portuguese speaking a plus
Boston Scientific Corporation - 2 years ago
Boston Scientific knows that nothing is simple in matters of the heart. The company makes medical supplies and devices used to diagnose and...