View job description online to see job requirements at www.fresnounified.org/dept/hr |
Perform technical analytical work in one or more assigned areas. Direct, train and review the work of technicians and clerical staff to provide timely delivery of high quality services. Lead assigned special projects to expand practices proven to raise student achievement. Accurately gather, evaluate, and analyze a wide variety of data and information. The successful candidate:
• Possesses ability to conceptualize, plan, build, and drive business and technology solutions including maximizing usage and integration of current systems.
• Exhibits experience in developing and managing a central content repository, document management, and conversion of manual or paper-driven processes to automated solutions for a large complex operations unit.
• Understands and evaluates existing business processes - including roles and responsibilities of multiple stakeholders and the resources they use - and documents future state business processes and the resources necessary for program implementation and sustainment.
• Demonstrates knowledge of integrated business process modeling for operations procedures, including process improvements and efficiencies.
• Possesses data management and analytic responsibilities which have required linkage of multiple large databases and the development and maintenance of moderate to very large sized research databases for use in data analysis and tracking.
• Demonstrates strong working knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Excel and Access, and can utilize these tools to develop integrated business solutions.
• Ensures effective supervision and evaluation of staff.
If you’re seeking challenging and engaging work and the opportunity to excel, Fresno Unified School District’s (FUSD) Human Resources Department is the place for you.
PLEASE READ REQUIREMENTS CAREFULLY REGARDING THE FUSD SUPPORT LETTER FORM WHICH IS ATTACHED TO THE BOTTOM OF THE FUSD POSTING.
Applicants must complete a management on-line application and attach a cover letter, resume, two current support letters by the closing date. One letter of support MUST be from a current or previous supervisor. The FUSD Letter of Support FORM, which resembles a questionnaire form, is attached at the bottom of the FUSD posting. Please view this mandatory form.
APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO ATTACH ALL DOCUMENTS TO THEIR ON-LINE APPLICATION. ALL MANAGEMENT APPLICANTS MUST APPLY FOR SPECIFIC POSITIONS ELECTRONICALLY.
FUSD, Human Resources
Fresno Unified School District
EdJoin.org - 18 months ago