Analyst II, Shared Services Americas, Record to Report Job Job Title:
Job ID: 13607
Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ - 400
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Department: Corporate Controller - 4130
Celgene Corporation is committed to delivering innovative therapies designed to improve the lives of patients worldwide. We are a global biopharmaceutical company with operations in more than 70 countries that is helping to turn incurable cancers into chronic, manageable conditions. We are seeking talented professionals as we continue to grow and advance our efforts in oncology, hematology and immune and inflammatory disease. If you would like to join a company where you can make a difference, please consider the Celgene family.
BA/BS degree in accounting
Analyst II is responsible for performing various accounting functions and recording the results of the corporation. Specific duties include accounting close, balance sheet accounts, financial analysis, business support and special projects.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Accounting Close: Responsible for the preparation of various portions of the accounting close, including assets & liabilities and accrued expenses.
- Balance Sheet Accounts: Responsible for the preparation of various reconciliations of balance sheet accounts.
- Financial Analysis: Ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
- Business Support: Provide overall financial support to keep the External Reporting and Financial Planning and Analysis functions mutually informed as to current and future financial and business developments.
- Special Projects: Work with multi-discipline teams on various special projects.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- Experience with Excel, Access, Power Point strongly desired.
- Solid analytical skills and ability to develop solutions to diverse business problems.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work through various issues.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Celgene is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Celgene complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Celgene in the U.S.
Employment applicants requiring immigration sponsorship must disclose, when initial application for employment is made, whether or not they are legally authorized to work in the U.S. and, if so, whether that authorization permits them to work in the job they seek. In no case should Celgene support of a potential employee’s temporary visa application be construed to guarantee success of that application or amend or otherwise invalidate the "at-will" employment relationship between the employee and Celgene.
Healthcare Jobs on Display
- 2 years ago - save job
Celgene is delivering innovative therapies to patients with unmet medical needs in cancer and inflammatory diseases.