We have an immediate opening for an Analyst II with knowledge of and exposure to fundamental theories, principles and concepts. The Analyst II will possess limited knowledge of industry practices and procedures. The Analyst II will analyze data, identify several different solutions along with pros and cons with respect to impact on the business. The selected candidate will perform work that includes various duties with standing instructions and processes involving a number of different methods. The Analyst II follows guidelines, methodologies and/or precedents and applies judgment as necessary. This individual will provide information that supports strategic decision making by others for the functional business area. The Analyst II works under regular or routine supervision and has direct accountability that is limited to immediate work area and individual assignments. The Analyst II will communicate facts and information, but minimally influences behavior. This individual will also interact with others on matters of importance to the department or work area.
- Manage or lead special projects or specific Public Policy tasks such as Grassroots Advocacy plan, collaboration and project progress.
- Create, maintain and update web based information, including Public Policy website content and employee advocacy materials.
- Coordinate and assist in document publication, distribution, communication, presentation, and integration into the department's training materials.
- Assist with the organization, IT design and production of documents and resources for external events (television, in person one-day conferences and webinars).
- Develop project based proposals (Power Point) for Public Policy presentation (internal and external).
- Coordinate and communicate with multiple contributors (including editing, production and design technical staff) to develop print and web based communication resources for department support.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and relevant experience.
- Two to four years related experience.
CenturyLink is an industry-leading provider of communications, high speed Internet and entertainment services from coast to coast. Our combination of business and residential service solutions – including home and wireless voice solutions and digital television – provide innovative solutions to our customers. CenturyLink is proud to be a participant in the U.S. General Services Administration Networx program, the largest communications services contract in the world. CenturyLink offers you the opportunity to develop and cultivate your career as we lead the communications industry into the future.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.