Provides operational process and performance research, measurement and analysis. Performs various operational efficiency studies and performance measurement as well as monitoring and administrative support of official reporting objectives within the department. Provides various administrative support services.
- Collects and compiles various operational data.
- Prepares, submits, and tracks official reports. Ensures reports are submitted timely and accurately.
- Performs data analysis, ensures data integrity, and trends data over time.
- Assists in the operation and maintenance of various related departmental systems.
- Assists in the development of various operational measures and related logic and protocols.
- Inputs data into various computer systems.
- Responsible for handling a variety of administrative / business support duties.
- Drives a state issued vehicle while in performance of duties.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in job related field plus two (2) years responsible related experience; OR a combination of related education and/or experience to equal six (6) years.
- Must have valid Driver’s License and willing to submit a motor vehicle record check ( MVR ).
- Must be willing to relocate to Lubbock, Texas.
- Prefer prior experience in business operations, operations research, or related work.
- Working knowledge of PC use and especially Microsoft Office and web-based applications.
- Working knowledge of governmental or large organization processes and measurement / reporting techniques.
- Good customer service skills.
Security Level (TTU only)
Does this position work in a research laboratory?
If yes, are select agents used in this laboratory?
Texas Tech University HSC - Lubbock
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Special Instructions to Applicants
- We are seeking only those individuals who are highly motivated and committed to their work. This position is part of the department’s business team and must be filled by a person of high moral character and be trustworthy.
- Such an individual must be able to work in a high-volume, high-pressure environment.
- Must have the ability to work in a professional business environment.
- Successful candidate must have the ability to conduct oneself in a professional manner and be able to interact with customers and coworkers in a positive manner.
- Experienced applicants potentially could be hired above the entry-level.
- A motor vehicle record check will be required for this position, as this person must be able to use company vehicles.
Sitting, standing, walking, use hands to feel, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, talk, hear, taste and smell. Occasional exposure to outdoor weather conditions, fumes or airborne particles. Occasionally lifting from 25 to 50 pounds. Close vision, ability to adjust focus, moderately noisy work environment of business office with computers and printers and light traffic.
Hourly Pay Range
Monthly Pay Range
2447.47 - 2,750.00
Internal Candidates Only?
Internal Cand Open Date
Internal Cand Closing Date
The entities of Texas Tech University System are Equal Opportunity employers and are in compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as amended, Texas Commission on Human Rights Act (Texas Labor Code, Chapter 21), Americans with Disabilities Act as amended, and employs without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.