Analyzes and coordinates office services such as personnel, budget preparation and control, fiscal affairs, equipment utilization, records control, and special management studies.
• Under the direction of the Assistant Managing Director of Talent Management.
• Responsible for background check administration.
• Manages all leave programs to include the Family Medical and Leave Act Program.
-Meets with and advises applicant on policies and procedures.
-Receives applications, reviews FMLA requests, and coordinates responses.
-Provides training/education on FMLA .
-Investigates leave query issues.
-Advises employees and departments on demand.
• Manages the Mother-Friendly Workplace program.
• Maintains a knowledge base that results in being a human resource policy subject matter expert.
• Actively reviews policies, practices and procedures and makes recommendations for improvement.
• Assists in educating and empowering leaders and field support staff.
• Assists with employee recognition events (length of service and staff excellence awards).
• Creates a climate conducive of engagement.
Bachelor’s degree in job related field plus two (2) years responsible related experience; OR a combination of related education and/or experience to equal six (6) years.
This is a Security Sensitive Level I Position: Applicants for this position will be subject to a criminal background check and may be required to be fingerprinted.
Experience working with leave policies and procedures ( FMLA , workers compensation).
Security Level (TTU only)
Does this position work in a research laboratory?
If yes, are select agents used in this laboratory?
Texas Tech University
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Special Instructions to Applicants
Please provide the following with your application:
• Cover Letter
• Letter of Recommendation
Hourly Pay Range
14.12 - 20.20
Monthly Pay Range
2447.47 - 3501.33
Internal Candidates Only?
Internal Cand Open Date
Internal Cand Closing Date
The entities of the Texas Tech University System are Equal Opportunity Employers and employ without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran, or other protected classes.
Texas Tech University - 17 months ago