TXU Energy, a subsidiary of Energy Future Holdings , formerly TXU Corp., is a market-leading competitive retail electricity provider. TXU Energy provides electricity and related services to millions of Texans across the state. The company offers a variety of innovative products and solutions, including 24/7 customer service, competitively priced service plans, energy efficiency options and renewable energy programs.
The Analyst III, Performance Management (Residential Sales) job function has been created to undertake policy definition and approval, customer experience definition, strategic positioning, customer characteristics and behavior definition, and other similar functions associated with the Energy Retail work streams. As part of this team, the Analyst III has responsibility for analyzing and developing improvements to business processes, identifying and facilitating the creation of appropriate reporting and definition around each function, managing and integrating processes relating to operations, and delivering an improved customer experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Other duties may be assigned. Directly or through others, the incumbent will:
- Establish and maintain methodologies to ensure on-going accuracy and integration of processes, data integrity and statistical interpretation
- Design measurement criteria to monitor the nature of the integration process for projects as assigned
- Implement and manage an effective change management process to ensure smooth transition of new or adapted processes
- Identify process improvements to enhance Sales effort activity and effectiveness
- Support development of departmental and company processes & procedures
- Monitor and assess day-to-day analytics and reviews for gap analysis and sales opportunities
- Analyzes data and processes to ensure business practices, policies and procedures are executed in an effective manner
- Work closely with key personnel to define reporting needs and follow through with strategic partner(s) to develop these tools
- Integrate and manage data from various systems including CIS, CIS+, Siebel, SAP and external sources.
- Work closely with TXU Governance, TXU Energy business units and strategic partners to coordinate execution and implementation of new business and/or regulatory requirements
- Resolve reported issues in a timely and decisive manner, or escalate as appropriate
- Analyze massive amounts of customer data, such as Daily sales activities, goals and production results to identify solutions to improve and enhance productivity
- Access, analyze and prioritize new business proposals for operational viability and ensure alignment with stated business objectives
- Create and maintain ongoing dialogue with strategic partner(s), internal personnel and TXU Governance to ensure a positive, valued relationship that has unambiguous alignment with business initiatives
- Apply a wide variety of high-level statistical and mathematical techniques to complicated processes for modeling, forecasting, profiling, and other complex analytical problems.
- Create strategic partnerships with peer business channels to ensure open communication, unified focus and channel understanding of key metrics and goals.
- Offer analytical interpretation and suggest directional guidance on goal attainment
- Understand reporting data bases and facilitate new reports as needed
- Develop and present regular and timely reports
- Respond to questions from business clients regarding any aspect of Sales data. Conduct research and analysis to gain a detailed insight and is dedicated to providing clear and credible responses and meeting the expectations and requirements of the business clients.
The minimum education requirements are:
Bachelor’s degree preferred
MBA or other related advanced degree beneficial
The minimum experience requirements are:
3-5+ years related work experience
1-2 years experience with customer facing and project coordination/management methods required
General knowledge of Operations systems, policies, and procedures a plus
Manages team of professional staff (exempt) or manages complex business function without staff
Some budgetary responsibility, for example: Overtime approvals, expense report approvals, participation in budget development, etc.
Internal/External Interfaces: Customers, Customer Agents (Legal Council, Better Business Bureau, Customer Advocates, etc.), Regulatory Agencies (PUC, Attorney General’s Office, etc.), Vendors and TXU Energy organizations (Sales, Regulatory, Legal, Billing, etc.)
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES The following knowledge, skills and capabilities must be demonstrated at a proficient level:
Basic understanding of Retail Services/Business Operations
Excellent analytical, organizational, and time management skills Good interpersonal skills
Strong oral and written communication skills; good presentation skills
Ability to achieve quality work under deadline pressure
Skill in using computer software applications such as Microsoft Office
Ability to gain content knowledge quickly
Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a rapidly changing environment
Excellent customer-focused skills
Must be detailed-oriented and possess the ability to follow through on assignments
Ability to develop and prepare analysis & recommendations for performance trends and operational metrics in an effort to identify and articulate performance issues and improvement opportunities
Demonstrated negotiation skills and consensus building
Excellent problem solving skills; able to solve problems guided only by general organization objectives, policies, and goals
Ability to manage a diverse range of projects simultaneously
Ability to plan, forecast, and manages resources; i.e. budget, staff, etc.
Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work comfortably with all levels of employees, management and leadership
Demonstrated ability to develop employees
Effective performance management capabilities (people/teams)
Demonstrated ability to lead, manage and direct teams
Demonstrated understanding of business acumen
Ability to define and administer business policy and SOP’s
Innovative and creative thinking skills
Knowledge of Electric Industry and Competitive Retail Markets
PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS Requires the ability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities in the following environment:
Occasional long, irregular hours.
Use of a PC, computer terminal and/or telephone over 4 hours a day.
Occasional bending, twisting, crouching, pulling, pushing, and/or reaching to access job-related materials.
Open workspace office environment.
Must be mentally flexible to handle multi-task responsibilities.
Must be energized by tough challenges.
Some travel may be required
May regularly practice in the Field performing Door to Door walk-alongs, etc.
It is the policy of Energy Future Holdings, Luminant, and TXU Energy to comply with all employment laws and to afford equal employment opportunity to individuals in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, military service, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected under the law.
Energy Future Holdings - 19 months ago
Salesforce.com, inc. is a provider of software on demand. The Company provides customer relationship management (CRM) service to businesses...