Job Description Analyst III - Process Improvement - 3246 Description
***This is a part-time position at 25 hours per week.***
Job duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Identify, develop, recommend, implement and monitor process, procedure, product, system enhancements and/or program improvements.
- Research, analyze and report data used to meet all timeliness measures, ensure compliance, manage inventories, reflect monthly/quarterly/annual activities, measure programs, products, or system efficiencies.
- Develop documentation and educate business partners on products, processes and policies via on-site visits, presentations, conference calls and meetings.
- Provide leadership and technical expertise for the planning, management and implementation of projects.
- Provide assistance on teams on requirements gathering, data analysis, trends and ad hoc reporting.
- Serve as subject matter expert on projects and workgroups.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Business Specific Criteria (Preferred):
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years related work experience
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. • Demonstrated ability in the use of process and operational work flows.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working with continuous improvement methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of change management principles.
- Advanced research skills.
Call center experience
Knowledge of the FEP
Primary Location Jacksonville Organization Blue Cross Blue Shield of Fla Schedule Part-time Posting Deadline Jun 26, 2013, 11:59:00 PM
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 12 months ago
Your Health Solutions Company
We’re here for the people of Florida with every aspect of their health and wellness—from the...