Accelerating growth, driving margin expansion and retaining existing clients are key objectives of the Global Corporate Payments Account Development (GCP AD) team. The Regional Analyst will report to the Regional Vice President and provide reporting, analytics and insights to assist in meeting these objectives.
The Analyst will develop reporting to meet regional needs, analyze complex information, uncover trends, and provide data driven insights to the RVP and regional leadership team. The Analyst will act as a subject matter expert for regional reporting packages, salesforce.com reporting, and portfolio planning. This includes working closely with other Regional Analysts to share best practices and with the BS&A team to create efficiencies and synergies. The Analyst will also support strategic initiatives that drive regional performance.
- Provide proactive consultation and analysis to region to drive superior business performance (e.g., Charge Volume analysis, Top 50 Reports, etc.)
- Provide insights and analysis of salesforce.com data to maximize usage of tool by region and highlights trends and opportunities for business performance
- Coordinate and track merchant leads and conduct supplier match activity within region
- Develop reports for client-specific analytics and cross-client comparison/benchmarking
- Provide analytics and insights into monthly BS&A reporting packages to assist management
- Assist RVP in portfolio planning and regional target setting processes
- Develop recommendations for regional events strategy by leveraging account analytics (e.g., concentration of accounts/opportunities) and manage nomination process via salesforce.com
- Conduct quality control for account tagging and portfolio reporting
- Support RVP in development of semi-annual Business Unit Reviews, regular Townhalls, or other business reporting needs
- Collaborate with Regional Analysts to share and implement best practices across regions
- Assist MADs and DADs with global account on-boarding and complex client operational needs
- Develop client-facing reports to support growth and expansion activities (e.g., supplier match)
- Coordinate targeted client communication as required
- Provide support for reporting requests from senior leadership
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication and advanced ability to use excel and powerpoint
- Strong financial acumen
- Comfortable with detail and ability to summarize information into key insights, establish linkages to business strategy and objectives
- Self starter with ability to anticipate business needs and offer proactive recommendations
- Effective project management skills and ability to progress multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to create effective relationships and collaborate with colleagues to identify synergies
- Strong work ethic with an intense will-to-win and demonstrated personal excellence
- Candidate must reside in the western time in order to be considered.
Primary Location: United States
American Express - 9 months ago
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...