To provide Analyst support for Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Federal Protective Service (FPS) Region 11. The Analyst (Junior) will assist the Contracting Officer Representatives (CORs) who provide oversight and surveillance of Protective Security Officer (PSO) contracts in the National Capital Region in conjunction with the DHS Contracting Officer (CO) and DHS Contract Specialist (CS) including; but not limited to the following:
- -Provide comprehensive support in contract administration functions for the coordination and oversight of requirements to ensure compliance with the contract terms and conditions of the aforementioned PSO contracts as well as other facets of the administration of contracts such as audits of PSO personnel files.
- -Assist the COR and NCR leadership in day-to-day operations using combination of multiple and varying assignments and data programs.
- Initiate G514s (requisition) in (FFMS) Federal Financial Management System.
- -Assist in the audit and analysis of completed contracts and task orders (i.e. contract closeouts), PSO training records and support processing adverse actions (contract deductions) under PSO contracts.
- -Compile and prepare comprehensive responses to all inquiries from CO and/or Contract Specialists (CS) and CORs with 24 hours of receipt.
- -Maintain comprehensive and accurate contract files of contracts assigned; update contract performance files for contracts related to the performance of the security contracts for the COR. These files shall include all after action reports (administrative audits, weapons qualification) copies of all deductions, summary of inspections performed to include any systemic performance issues.
- -Assist COR in the preparation of the Performance Monitoring Meeting Form for PSO contracts.
- -Take minutes of all meetings with security vendors and provide these minutes electronically to the CO, CS and COR within 48 hours of the meeting.
- -Calculate cost estimates based on contract pricing and post coverage required on the task orders issued under the PSO contracts for Government review and approval. This information is required to generate G514 requisitions for the PSO contracts.
- -Have the ability to read/understand Federal awarded contracts (pricing, terms and conditions etc.) and work with the Government to ensure understanding in the performance of all associated duties and responsibilities as outlined herein the SOW.
- -Review draft invoices and compare with the contract’s post exhibit to ensure accurate invoices (security vendor billed only for actual hours worked).
- -Shall interact with the security vendor to reconcile any difference related to the security vendor’s invoice and present result to the COR for final resolution.
- -Prepare draft post exhibits for post coverage required to facilities for Government review and approval to include any changes to such post coverage.
- -Attendance and punctuality are critical to this position.
- -Perform other related duties as required.
Education and Experience: Associates degree with three (3) years general experience is desired. Minimum High School/Technical Training diploma is required with two (2) years of general experience. Prior experience in federal government contracting managing administrative support personnel and experience in federal law enforcement especially with Federal Protective Service (FPS) preferred. Be proficient and have demonstrated experience with the use of the following software: Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point, and Microsoft Excel.
Security Clearance: Employee must undergo a favorable background check through local and national criminal databases and credit check as well as obtain and maintain a favorable suitability determination by DHS.
CTI is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Diversity.
CTI Resource Management Services Inc. - 23 months ago
The US Department of the Army has its marching orders. The group represents one of the three US military departments -- along with the Air...