Job Posting |
Covance is hiring Pharmaceutical Chargeback Analyst for Managed Market Services for it's Gaithersburg, MD and/or Princeton, NJ office. Candidate MUST have prior experience with processing chargebacks within the Pharmacuetical industry.
Essential Job Duties:
The Pharmaceutical Chargeback (CB) Analyst is responsible for the daily processing of chargebacks from the Wholesalers/ Distributors
· Manage and validates the processing of pharmaceutical chargeback claims and resubmitted claims to minimize wholesaler payment deductions. Ensure the accuracy and validity of reported claims to ensure terms of all chargeback contracts are met.
· Facilitate the debit/credit reconciliation process
· Identify ineligible chargebacks and resolves discrepancies associated with assigned contract and chargeback issues.
· Accurately enter and maintain chargeback contracts
· Manages contract membership (including PHS/340B, VA, and GPO memberships). Ensures contract membership eligibility requirements are met per terms of the contract
Partner with pharmaceutical manufacturers to help ensure efficiency.
Continue to develop and maintain expertise in the areas of managed markets, including managed care, Medicaid, government pricing, chargebacks, and membership, as applicable.
Help team members to achieve individual and team goals and objectives.
Team Member. Assist the team leader with assigning work to other members of team, start the process of developing themselves as a subject matter expert on the programs and escalate any issues to the team leader. Work with assigned mentor to understand the business process. Help team members to achieve individual and team goals and objectives.
Continue to understand the client’s needs. Ensure timely client deliverables.
Engage with the client. Writing of policies & SOP's.
Adhere to the quality standards for the practicing area
Identify potential add-on business opportunities. Participate in business SLA reviews.
25% travel required in order to meet with clients.
Because of our passion and drive, Covance attracts the kind of people whose contribution has resulted in our exceptional growth. Once a part of our talented team, our employees stay at Covance to work in an environment that encourages career development, allows them to work alongside respected colleagues on challenging projects and provides a diverse global culture.
There is no better time to join us!
Bachelors Degree is required. Also need:
• Start to develop good presentation skills, knowledge of business protocol, time management and organizational skills
• Proficiency with research tools, including internet technology.
• Start to develop project management understanding.
• Start to develop leadership abilities and good coaching and mentoring skills.
• Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills with the ability to “think on his/her feet” and suggest alternatives and solutions.
• Ability to coordinate multiple assignments simultaneously
• Demonstrated analytical skills. Develop a strong understanding of MMS operations and systems navigation.
• Excellent customer service orientation and commitment to quality customer interactions.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. (M/F/D/V). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.
Covance - 9 months ago
Covance Inc. is a drug development services company providing a range of early-stage and late-stage product development services on a...