This role is responsible for category sourcing, category data management, analysis and reporting of NFR sourcing categories. Position is responsible for the measurement and on going monitoring of category performance. Assists sourcing category manager and teams in impacting and improving performance in minimizing overall NFR cost structure.
- Supports sourcing category manager/team, responsible for data research and analysis, planning inputs, and benchmarking of strategic NFR sourcing categories to deliver savings benefits and annual cost savings equal or greater than defined targets.
- Prepare and analyze period and quarterly. reports for various categories and on going performance against KPI's for various categories and commodities
- Research, collect and track annual spend data for category analysis and support of sourcing projects. Baseline spend identification of categories and on going category spend performance monitoring. Obtain data from internal sources as well as external vendors, compile multiple platforms into a single usable format.
- Creates, monitors and reports on total cost of ownership tracking for all sourcing projects and completed sourcing events. Establishes KPIs and reports deviations in support of supplier relationship management
- Maintains sourcing pipeline data and update inputs, prepares validates and distributes period reporting and quarterly updates of benefit realization and current fiscal years savings. Works collaboratively with stakeholder finance analysts and divisional controllers on reporting and tracking of P&L line item savings throughout budgeting and forecasting
Qualifications and Competencies:
2 – 4 years experience
Education (Highest Level)
American Sales Company - 16 months ago
NASCO, North American Sales Company was founded in 1991 by its current president Donald J Goldberg. With over 20 years experience in...